Saturday, July 19, 2008

... (II)

Two thumbnails to clear the brain-space. Not stunning... possibly necessary.

....

The hours that aren't--
strung too-well together
but hang, low and grey
under my brow-- dull.
The days that end and start,
not particularly clearly
the shadows syncopated
on the changing tempo--
I must be rushing in a circle.
The world spins--
I see the same things,
blurred.

---

Something,
in my skull, stretching
pushing hard against the bone.
Another thing, in a full place
can only exist heavily--
is now waking from the pressure.

3 comments:

aria said...

I relate with the first one. Its more like a statement.. good way to clear brain-space :)

Perry Strange said...

yeah... too right!

I figured that I could get away with more if I wrote it in verse, rather than as a paragraph...

... "poerty as a way of complaining in an aesthetically pleasing manner", ne?

aria said...

yeah right .. :D

the erswhile me used to complain in paras . .have seen both sides.. ergo I agree..